SV: [AT] Mattias at Portland

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Fri Mar 26 14:32:46 PST 2004

I actually bought some bottles of Bass today. Gotta go, getting thirsty... might be able to squeeze one more before i fall asleep.

/Mattias

P.S. Funny that you say you import real beer. Since Americans tend to say that the american thigs always are better. Once we had a neighbour from Texas and if the strawberrys in Texas are half the size he said, I couldn't eat a whole one ;-)