[AT] Another trip to Iowa for a wedding June 12th

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Mar 26 17:43:37 PST 2004

Dean,

Play nice and maybe you'll get an invitation to Cub Fest 2004 at TMCOTKU the
weekend of June 18-20.  I expect the Dotson inferno will be there.

The oldest tractor, engine, and steam show in the country will be the
following weekend at Wauseon, OH.  This will be their 60th show.  If you
come to this one, bring plenty wampum!

George Willer