[AT] Car hauling

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Fri Mar 26 17:09:02 PST 2004

Dick,
    Look on the net for companies that haul cars for "snowbirds" (people
who fly  to warmer climates in the winter, and move back in the summer.)
 If you have somebody there that can be with the car for the driver to
load it, it is usually fairly cheap for them to haul it, especially if
there is a full load to come back.
Some links I found:

http://www.a1-auto.com/quote/quote.php?marketingID=pd_google2
http://www.carmovers.com/?eng=google-auto&kywd=car_transport