[AT] OT Lawn Tractor Mfg/.zero

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 26 15:33:00 PST 2004

Yes, those hydrostatic drive, zero turn mowers are big money. A friend of
mine has a John Deere. Not sure but I think it was over $7000. They are sure
the real thing for cutting in close corners and around stationary objects
(like old tractors and machinery) that are too much trouble to move and
would require numerous turns and maneuvers to cut with a regular lawn
tractor.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html