[AT] OT Lawn Tractor Mfg.

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri Mar 26 14:30:10 PST 2004

Sears equipment is mainly American Yard Products, It is the US division
of The Electrolux Group in Sweden They also own Husquvarna. The Husky
tractors are built in Sweden and shipped here. The AYP units are made
here but use many of the same parts. Sears attachments are mainly AYP
and MTD. MTD makes Cub, Yard Man, Troy Built, Bolens, Yard Machines,
White, and some of the lower end house brands. John Deere made a few off
branded units as well until they decided to force the stores to just
sell Deere instead. The Scotts and Sabre lines were Deere.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY