SV: [AT] Mattias at Portland

John Deere deereman1000 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 08:42:11 PST 2004

Contrary to popular belief, we actually import real beer into the US.  Not
long ago I stopped at the tavern to buy some beer on the way home.  The
Mexican fella in front of me was buying Molson, I bought Stella Artoris
(Belgium) and the local Russian gunsmith was drinking a Bass ale at the bar.
  It is truely a global economy when alcohol is involved here in the old
mixing pot.  Of course, during the NASCAR race and Bud is a dollar a bottle
not much Bass is on the table!

Dana

SE PA