[AT] Massey 44?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 26 13:59:40 PST 2004

Grant, I think the Massey 44 was so numerous in this area years ago that
they are far from rare or collectible. They were one of the more common
small farm tractors, along with McCormick W6s, JD Ds and Cockshutt 40s.
 50 years ago you could see many of these tractors out in the field earning
a living for the small farmer.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html