[AT] OT Lawn Tractor Mfg.

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 26 13:16:29 PST 2004

Maybe that is a sliding scale of reference Larry. While 34 hp might be just
about right for 34 acres, I suspect that a 1 hp. lawn mower would be a
little stressed maintaining a 1 acre lawn.
At the other end of the scale I am using somewhat less than 1 hp per acre on
my 1300 cultivated acre farm. Gee, maybe I can justify buying another
tractor or two?

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html