[AT] Rationale for firing orders

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Fri Mar 26 07:18:56 PST 2004

Hint: Call them "investments."  Speak dreamily of "the auction."  When she's
around, talk about how proud you are of yourself, thinking about her welfare
after "you're gone."  Shake your head and remark on what a lucky woman she
is.  Laugh at guys who talk about life insurance.  And please, they are
"treasures," not "tractors."

Ol' Rog