[AT] Unknown Implement

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Mar 26 04:37:10 PST 2004

Larry, my mom tried to get me interested in it too but it was to much
like......well.......running to suit me.  grins.

The top throwing I COULD do.  I actually picked that up on my own.  I was in
a little variety store when I was a teenager and saw a wooden top.  It was
cheap and I had never seen one before so I bought it.  I really enjoyed
playing with that thing.

Charlie