[AT] Cockshutt 30

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Thu Mar 25 19:33:38 PST 2004

    Ralph;
    We are finally starting to dry out here a little. We still
have fully saturated subsoil, but the surface is starting to
dry a little. The neighbors have been able to start spreading
manure and leaving some pretty deep tracks though.
    The tops of my new tile trenches are pretty dry and makes
it nice to be able to walk to the woods. Once away from them,
it is still sticky. The good news is that I don't have any
standing ponds like last year.

                Gene