[AT] Plow share questions?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Mar 25 20:15:25 PST 2004

Ron:

Nope, not heading back your way. Heading South this time. You can relax. :-)
I still can't get over it. Over 2 feet of new snow on the Monday we are
there and then exactly 7 days later it's 81 degrees. Vely stlange!  :-)

And I've been a pretty good boy lately too! Must be past sins I'm paying
for! :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com