[AT] Plow share questions?

Brett Phillips bphillip at shentel.net
Thu Mar 25 09:20:45 PST 2004

Dean:

That matches the information that I have, with the possible exception that
Ferguson notes that the narrow cut shares are for special situations, like
exceptionally hard soils or soils with a lot of small stones.  I wish I
lived closer to you, it sounds like you have the makings of a plowing party!
I'd love to bring my JD 630 with the 3-14 Pittsburghs out to play, or even
the 420 with the 2-12 Fergusons.  I'm hoping to plow up 3-4 acres of old hay
ground this summer for renewal, so I might get to play some too.

Have fun!
Brett Phillips
Strasburg, VA