[AT] Tube problem

Jeff Pilbeam j.pilbeam at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 18:08:01 PST 2004

Sometimes when you put these on, you get air trapped between the tube and
inside of rim. You dont actually get the tube filled w air properly, then it
leaks out from between rim and tube, then tire now looks flat. This would
depend how snugly the split rim fits together.

My 2 Cents

Jeff's Jeep Barn
Britton Mi
Pilbeam's Centennial Farm