[AT] B Allis (spark plugs)

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Wed Mar 24 17:28:18 PST 2004

I have never had any luck with Champions, especially new ones.  Old
plugs, pulled from old tractors, that are cleaned, regapped and reused,
no problem.  New Champion plug, gapped properly, fouls out after a short
while.  Could be workmanship?  Never had trouble with Autolites or A/C
or Bosch (In fact prefer A/C or Bosch).  With spark plugs constantly
increasing in expense, you'd think they all would be decent.

Ed