[AT] OT Ford

Jerry Rhodes jlrhod at paulding-net.com
Wed Mar 24 16:29:51 PST 2004

Yes, found one on the intake manifold, temp sealed it, helped a little, so
have more to check, pulled wires on plugs 1 an 2 no reaction, 3, 4, 5, 5
show reaction in eng running, SO need to get into her this week, thanks, may
just pull her out and go thru her good, think the trany seal in leaking
also, again thanks everyone
Jerry NW Ohio