[AT] Plow share questions?

Brett Phillips bphillip at shentel.net
Wed Mar 24 13:17:54 PST 2004

The manual for my Ferguson 2-bottom model AO plow notes that "clipped wing"
shares are suitable for use in rocky or stony ground, or wherever it's hard
to keep the plows in the ground.  I'm at work now, so that's not verbatim.
I'll check tonight when I get home and see if it says anything else that I
can't remember right now.  Wish I could find a decent 2-way plow in VA for
something less than an arm and a leg.  Looks like a lot of fun to get set
properly!

Brett Phillips