[AT] Another Shoe-Goo use.

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Wed Mar 24 12:34:38 PST 2004

Yeah, but that's like trying to find specific information on the internet or
a specific item in Big Lots....you never do but you can waste hours and have
lots of fun doing it.
Warren

> Doesn't that take all the fun out of finding what you're looking for?
> I like to throw small parts in 5 gallon buckets so I have to dump em
> on the shop floor and dig in the pile to find what I need.
>
> Greg

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.