[AT] B Allis (spark plugs)

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Mar 24 12:06:14 PST 2004

Gil,

I think you've hit the nail on the head!!!  Possibly Champions are the most
likely old plug to be giving trouble... just because there are a lot of
them.  When replacing an old fouled plug with a new one the new one gets
credit for being better, since it fixes the problem.  That's how old wives
tales are born!

The brand name written on the side of the plug doesn't really have much to
do with how well the plug works if it's the right specification for the
application.

George Willer