[AT] B Allis (spark plugs)

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Mar 24 15:04:39 PST 2004

Ron:

Where was this kind of weather when we came through?  We had really good
weather all the way except for IA. Roads were not so good in IA either,
especially I80. There is a really significant day and night difference
between I80 and I90 both in the quality of the road itself and in the
quantity of traffic. When we got on I80 after leaving I29 I thought we were
back in the city. A continuous train of 18 wheelers.

I'll drive I90 anytime. I80 is too busy and too rough for me.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com