[AT] Another Shoe-Goo use.

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Mar 24 11:23:29 PST 2004

	Diana likes Nestles Chocolate in the morning and the grand-kids drink a
lot of it when here. As a result I have a lot of those great yellow
containers with the snap on lid (she buys the large size). I use them to
store all kinds of stuff in and use a marker to label a lot of them. If
the items inside are new items that all are alike I take one of the
items and put a dab of Shoe-Goo on it and stick it on the front edge of
the container rather than write something. As an example I can tell at
an instant glance not only that a given box has concrete anchors in it
but also which type and which size is in it. If I wrote it all out it
would be a lot to write on a small space. Shoe-Goo will hold stuff like
that very well. I can put a whole flock of those containers on a shelf
narrow edge to the front like books.
--

"farmer"

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net