[AT] Rationale for firing orders

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Mar 24 09:57:44 PST 2004

This guy LOVES spending money. The car is basically a Pro Stock machine
in disguise. Tube chassis and all the toys BUT he paid money to have the
chassis built so that factory trim panels can hide most of it. The rear
"seat" is actually covered aluminum that hides a few thing under it. It
is "street legal" though it has all the lights,signals and such, it
might even pass a smog test but I doubt it. The single turbo is set up
for street use, for the days he plays he has twins and a bottle, the car
has run 7.235 so far, he isn't done though, he has someone working on
thinning down the trim and finishing an all aluminum body for it,
complete with dings and road scars. It ought to be interesting when he
gets done.

Steve Williams