[AT] Tube type tire trick

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Mar 24 09:40:38 PST 2004

Long live Shoe Goo!

I took your advice about using Shoe-Goo to patch the gauge wheels on my
Kubota mower deck.  I built a dam out of packaging tape, filled the
cavity with Shoe-Goo, and let it set for about a week.  That was several
years ago.  The patches held and are still in place.  A tube of Shoe-Goo
from Wal-Mart sure beats paying nearly $100 each for those overpriced
gauge wheels.  I always thought JD green paint was expensive, but I've
found that Kubota orange is not much cheaper.  :-)

Larry