[AT] Plow share questions?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Mar 24 11:21:41 PST 2004

Need some help on plow share definitions.

What the heck is the difference between a full cut share and a narrow cut
share? I assume it obvious and means one is wider than the other but how
much and are they both usable on the same plow bottom (Moldboard & shin
combination)? Why would one use one versus the other? I'm working on 16"
High Speed 3 piece bottoms requiring 3 bolt shares. I can find the right
hand version of these shares but not the left hand versions for a two way
roll over plow. Valu-Bilt sells the right hand version but not the left hand
version. Have been able to find both left and right hand moldboards but my
used ones all of a sudden became very good when I found out the cost of new
ones!  :-)

Thanks for any help in advance.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com