[AT] B Allis (spark plugs)

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 24 09:00:29 PST 2004

 Shucks, last year my chain saw ran when I first went to use it but after
about 15 minutes of running I stopped it and then when I went to start it,
it wouldn't start. Normally it was an easy starter.
It had a Champion plug in it that was in it when I bought it new and it was
only 9 years old. I put in a new Autolite I happened to have and it started
on the first pull.
Those D@#$% Champions, they're just no good.
:<)   Gil