[AT] Show Calender

Spencer Yost Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com
Wed Mar 24 05:50:21 PST 2004

The New ATIS/SEL show calender is now up and running.   However, there are no shows in the database so I guess it is not horribly useful right now.

That is where you folks come in.    Grab your show flyers and click on:

http://www.antique-tractor.com/ShowCalendar/calendar.php

The link you click to login is hard to see but it is at the bottom of the calender IN THE BORDER of the calendar.

Log in as:
user:		guest
password:	password

Then you have additional links at the bottom after logging in.  One of those will be "add event"    A screen will pop up that is self explanatory.    The window that pops up is taller than the screen if your screen resolution is 800 by 600.    The errors from keying in the data will show up in the bottom of that window and may be hidden so be sure to move/maximize the "Add event"  window when it pops up.

Have fun and take care.

Signed,

Spencer
"I have to pick up some show flyers when I go home for lunch......"
Yost