[AT] B Allis

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Tue Mar 23 20:32:50 PST 2004

This comes from the guys on the Unofficial Allis Chalmers page.
Seems that only the guys over there have the problem :) I on the
other hand have a thought time using Autolites in my tractor since
the connection to Ford :) As for the Champions well I used to
sell them and just never liked them in anything I used them in.
We also sold A-Cs and never seemed to have problems with
them. Like they say opinions are like a#..... Aw never mind :)

Rob