[AT] Spark plugs

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Mar 23 19:09:07 PST 2004

	You know I have read all of the spark plug threads here for years now
and I am always a little amazed at how frequent the problems are. With
all of the old tractors here and trucks and cars and mowers I have just
never generally had any on going spark plug problems. Any that failed
were usually waaaay past due to be changed. I have a big box full of
saved old plugs (it is an inherited disease) that my father started
saving up back in the 30's and if one wouldn't clean up and fire right I
have been known to take one out of the box and stick it in to get back
in the field in a hurry. BTW the ones that won't work at all don't get
tossed in the box.   :-)

	Maybe it is just the way I hold my mouth when I drive stuff...   :-)
--

"farmer"

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net