[AT] #3 Power Block

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Mar 23 19:52:36 PST 2004

Bob:

I just learned that my assumption about the narrower sleeves at the top
isn't there to increase compression but so that standard gaskets can be
used. Smart these engineers. :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com