[AT] My "new" Allis Chalmers D-12 Series III

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 23 09:38:12 PST 2004

Cecil, I have had a small flock (14) of Hungarian partridges around the yard
most of the winter. I don't feed them but they seem to find something to eat
around the yard. Those little birds can really scare a person when you
surprise them and they take off in a flurry of thundering wings. That
characteristic small engine sound that most partridge and grouse seem to
make .

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html