[AT] GOG 2004 Atis member Pictures

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Mar 23 09:46:39 PST 2004

cecil:

Yep, would like to do so but have a few chores to get done around here.
Being punished for being gone. The lawn and weeds went berserk in two weeks.
Got to get on top of them or they will be in control all summer.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com