[AT] My "new" Allis Chalmers D-12 Series III

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Mar 22 16:13:24 PST 2004

Good deal Cecil.  I only have one problem with the whole deal.  Apparently
you were so excited about the new tractor that you forgot to close your
freezer door.  I just came in from putting coastal bermuda hay on Lynn's
tulips, azaleas and other flowers that are either in full bloom or in full
bud.  Supposed to have a hard freeze tonight.

I know you and Bob had a good time playing tractor!

Charlie