[AT] Allis D14

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Mon Mar 22 15:51:02 PST 2004

My 1960 has factory PS, I bought it because of the PS and it is now my
loader tractor..  I purchased a kit of used parts from Marshal Machinery in
PA to convert my other one some day.  It included a new steering gear
casting the pump, valve and cylinder and a few other parts.   It is going to
be quite a bit of work so I am putting it off until next winter or the one
after and will install the front main engine seal properly at the same time.
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H
Simplicity 3112 & 7116