[AT] Rationale for firing orders

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Mar 22 14:49:12 PST 2004

charlie hill wrote:

> I think that nothing  nothing has helped the popularity of JD's about as
> much as it has Harley Davidson.  And that is a good bit.
>
> Charlie

	It is past 4:30 PM here and I still haven't seen your message George
except as quoted on Charlie's message. Not a surprise... I still plan to
bail out on my ISP's anti-spam system. I'm losing a lot of mail.
	I have several 4 cylinder tractors here now that have a firing order of
nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing...   ;-)   I hope to improve some of
those this year.

--

"farmer"

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net