[AT] Allis D10s/D12s

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Mar 21 08:45:59 PST 2004

	Because of the snow we got last week, I haven't been able to pick
up this "new" D-12, Charlie, but I was wondering. I heard somewhere that
the Series III D-12s had live PTO and hydraulics. Is this true?  And mine
certainly does have the hydraulic pump driven off a shaft in the rear of
it somewhere. If so, they must have changed the way the PTO shaft is driven.
Big question.  Anyhow, if I had it here, I would just go out and try it. I
hope it has live hydraulics like my "old" D-12 does and will be disappointed
if it doesn't.

Cecil

> That's right Cecil.  Yours is one of the options.  Your tractor does not
> have the "traction booster" system and uses the auxillary pump driven by the
> governor shaft.  Mine has "traction booster" and has a kidney shaped plunger
> pump driven off of the PTO shaft and mounted at the rear just like a CA.
>
> I have seen the pictures of your old D-12 and that is the one I am talking
> about.  I think your new one has a vane type hydraulic pump driven from the
> PTO shaft?
>
> Charlie

what you said.

Cecil E Monson