[AT] Classified advertising

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Mar 20 04:32:16 PST 2004

	Spencer, I don't know what has brought it about, and I hope
it isn't a case of lingering flu, but it is great having you around
and active again and making these changes to the ATIS web site. I
like the new look of the classifieds and being able to search for
things for sale fairly close to us. IMHO, a good move.

	Limiting pages in the Image Depot to 10 albums a page was
also a good step and makes it easier to use.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson