Continental F-226 w/RE: [AT] Massey Harris 44-6

Landen Schooler skoullar at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 19 22:26:33 PST 2004

Oh, "Indiana"...............

This is what's in the shed......
Grill
Radiator
hood
the back part the had gauges in it and held up the hood

Out side in the fence row.....

The engine cradle/bell housing & clutch assy

As for what it's worth....I haven't got a clue.

How bad do you want it? Anyone that has an idea can
pipe in any time, cuz I don't know what to ask!!

I'm not good at setting prices    8-O

Landen Schooler
Palmyra, Iowa