[AT] Super MTA oil pressure

D. Day ddss at scppd.net
Fri Mar 19 19:31:07 PST 2004

Dave, thanks for the reply.  I removed the oil filter base from the block
and found a gum-like sludge in the outlet opening. I cleaned it out but
assume there is more further up the line. Tomorrow, I am going to try to
clean out the rest of the oil passages. If the problem is in the cam
oil-sleeve, that could be a major problem.

Dick