[AT] Vermont Castings Viglant Stove??

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Mar 19 05:16:58 PST 2004

> I thought maybe he gave it to you for buying the tractor. He he

Cecil is the snow up to you yet gave us 6 in last night.
> R Fink

	Yeah, we got about an inch of light fluffy snow that clings
to trees and wires and makes the whole area look like a winter
wonderland. Nice warm morning and I suppose it will all melt off
shortly. Thanks for taking the brunt of it. ;-)

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson