[AT] Gathering of the Orange 2005

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Fri Mar 19 05:18:49 PST 2004

I've only been to the Pawnee show once, last year, and enjoyed it
thoroughly. There was a large swap meet area, not as large as Portland,
but still fairly large. I didn't notice much camping on or around
the show grounds, but I wasn't looking for that. I went with a group
and we only stayed for the day.

Phil