[AT] Gathering of the Orange 2005

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Mar 19 03:57:08 PST 2004

	Sounds to me like a plan, Bear. I looked at where Pawnee is and it is
way out in the middle of nowhere. Great spot for a tractor show. Tulsa is not
far and is the city I used to fly into to see my youngest daughter when she
lived in Carthage, Missouri. Then, Ponca City to the north is where a friend
of mine and I went after graduating from high school to try to get jobs at the
old Piper Aircraft plant - which had just closed. They had literally thousands
of WWII aircraft in mothballs at the airfield there. Interesting place.

	The show runs from Friday, May 6th thru Sunday, the 8th, in 2005. I
suppose Pawnee, OK is getting warm by the first week in May and A/C is in order
in the camper. It gets hot down there, doesn't it?  I was wondering if any of
you go to this show every year and if there is a shady area for camping or
what the grounds are like.

Cecil

> We could have a  really great gathering at Pawnee--one of my more favorite places
> Bear

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson