[AT] Bob Brooks? Get flying ! (Oh, and a CAD questionwhich was already a...

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Mar 18 19:23:38 PST 2004

Isn't the Cessna 210 the one with the notoriously narrow flight
envelope?  I seem to remember some comments being made about that when
we were loading the plane to fly over to Bartlesville from Stillwater.
Hoyt Walkup was our pilot, and he used to line up the passengers and
assign seats based on body weight.  He was always unhappy when he had
five passengers.  Three or fewer was a lot better.

Larry