[AT] Allis D10s/D12s

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Mar 18 17:27:18 PST 2004

That's right Cecil.  Yours is one of the options.  Your tractor does not
have the "traction booster" system and uses the auxillary pump driven by the
governor shaft.  Mine has "traction booster" and has a kidney shaped plunger
pump driven off of the PTO shaft and mounted at the rear just like a CA.

I have seen the pictures of your old D-12 and that is the one I am talking
about.  I think your new one has a vane type hydraulic pump driven from the
PTO shaft?

Charlie

Charlie