[AT] Vermont Castings Viglant Stove??

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Thu Mar 18 16:38:03 PST 2004

I know there was a some talk about these stoves a few days ago and the name stuck in my head.  Today I was previewing a tractor auction for saturday and while walking around I saw a Vigilant stove in very nice shape that will be auctioned off at the sale.  I have a perfect location for a stove in my den but never went through the expense or trouble of purchasing one.  The previous owner of my house had a stove in the den  so all the flue pipes are there as well as a stone slab on the floor.

Anyway, it looked like a nice stove with top and I believe front load(had glass doors) as well.  Can anyone tell me anything about these stoves and what I might expect to pay for something like this?

Sorry for the ooff topic post.  Can email me directly if you would like.

Thanks,
Lane Freeman