[AT] Super MTA oil pressure

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Mar 18 06:28:24 PST 2004

I'm not familiar with that engine Dick but I suspect it means taking the
block to a machine shop.  There may be a way to do it in place.  I guess it
might be possible to remove the cam, re-drill the bushing and peen it into
place so it doesn't spin again but that is just a guess.  Opinions anyone?
Actually this would be a good question to take to the Farmall list.  I don't
know how many of those guys are hanging out here lately.

Charlie