[AT] Super MTA oil pressure

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu Mar 18 06:08:25 PST 2004

> The oil passage that comes up through the block and head is stone dry. The
> cam wasn't touched.
>
> Dick

	FWIW, I had a situation with one of my AC Bs where a small piece of
neoprene gasket had gotten into one of the passages in the oil system that
fed the rocker arm assembly. Everything but that one passage got oil. The
pressure is so low it would not force oil past the blockage. It was almost
impossible to see and only came out after I used compressed air. It was one
of those things where you say to yourself, "Well, Geez, would you look at

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson