Airplanes was Re: [AT] an Iowa snowstorm

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu Mar 18 06:05:02 PST 2004

	I just read the very short NTSB report on your accident and they
sure didn't waste a lot of time on it, that's for sure. At least they
don't say you hit a pole now but that you contacted a power line instead.
At least I think it was yours as they don't mention names - just that it
happened near Aplington and was an AT-301 Air Tractor.

	I'm fairly familiar with your area as I worked in Charles City
at the Oliver tractor plant and at the Jacob E Decker packing plant in
Mason City before I went in the service. We used to come down your way
hunting pheasants in the fall. I also used to go with a friend who liked
to fish for channel cats in the Rock river north east of you.

Cecil

> Your tax dollars at work.
>
> Charlie

what you said.