[AT] an Iowa snowstorm

Robert Brooks rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Wed Mar 17 18:48:34 PST 2004

Gilbert;

If I remember they sort of gather speed, like a tractor rolling down hill,
right?

The stunt plane I flew in was a biplane, looked like a small Pitts, now
that thing would loop and snap roll... And a whole lot more that I didn't
get to see 1st hand.

The only thing I've actually managed to roll on my own was a couple of
cars, I also got a van to flip end over end once....

Bob