[AT] Super MTA oil pressure

D. Day ddss at scppd.net
Wed Mar 17 14:13:57 PST 2004

You don't suppose...  I'm just about out of ideas (both mine and stolen).
It looked like the oil filter assy might have been the problem.  The new oil
filter was barely damp and the outlet hole in the oil filter assembly was
plugged. So, I removed it, cleaned out all openings, made sure the openings
in the block were open, made a new gasket and stuck it back on.  Now I have
oil in the filter but still none that I can see up above.

I'll go check the studs.