[AT] Mixing feed help needed.

R Mull rbobmull at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 13:12:13 PST 2004

How are you planning to add the Ingredients to the mixer? Auger? If auger ,
let it run for 30 seconds into a container and then weigh that. Do it for
each ingredient. Then you will know how long to let the auger run to put a
certain amount in the mixer. If you are going to use a loader to fill the
mixer, get a scoop full and then shovel it into a container and weigh that.
Do it for each ingreident.Then you would know how many loader scoops full to
add to the mixer.

Loader bucket full is how they do it for the different ingredents for bulk
fertilizer at the local feed and seed store.

Thanks,
Robert Mull
Woodstock, Georgia